Natuurlijk neem je 'Stadsnatuur maken' mee! Een rijk geïllustreerd inspiratie- en voorbeeldboek voor natuurinclusie… https://t.co/fLWZQBq4fh 19 uur days ago
Summer has arrived! So sit back, relax and enjoy our books and exhibitions - https://t.co/i0QEhKUi1j 3 days ago days ago
Een groene stad is koeler! Lees alles over natuur-inclusief ontwerpen in de rijk geïllustreerde, tweede editie van… https://t.co/joUCkc9CJS 4 days ago days ago
nai010 publishers specializes in developing books in the fields of architecture, design and art. Do you have a good idea for a publication? Let us know! Please use our checklist below and make sure that your proposal provides answers to the following questions.
- What is the subject? Please provide a concise synopsis.
- What sets your proposed publication apart from other publications? (sales pitch)
- What is your estimate of its market potential?
- Does it include photographic or visual material?
- Who will write the publication?
- What are the possibilities for financing the publication?
- When is the publication due? (outline schedule)
Though the length of the production process – from transmittal into production, to publication – depends on the complexity of the project, nai010 publishers typically takes six months to prepare a manuscript for publication. To bring them to the attention of national and international bookstores, distributors and the press, all publications are listed in our semi-annual sale catalogue.
Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only digital and complete proposals will be reviewed. Each proposal is considered carefully. Nai010 publishers reserves the right to reject publication proposals. Submitted materials are not returned.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding any Foreign Rights availability. Please email to email@example.com.